Generate Greater Interest, Increase Donor Giving
and Have More Fun With Fundraising Cruises
Looking for unique fundraising ideas? Want a fundraiser that demands an encore year after year? A cruise is just the ticket. Donors will find a truly memorable experience that allows them the satisfaction of helping your worthwhile cause plus the pleasure of spending time with their loved ones in exotic destinations.
Just for non-profits, fundraising cruises:
- offer donors a tax-deductible vacation
- provide affordable prices through discounted group rates and
- increase loyalty through organization-centered events and excursions.
When you choose Cruise Vacation Center, you'll:
- get 1 free cabin for every 15 cabins booked (great for use as giveaways)
- receive a donation of 1/3 of our profits on the commissionable portion of your 3 or more day cruise (averages 16%) and
- have unlimited and complimentary use of our professional Account Manager to help plan every aspect of your event.
Of all the unique fundraising ideas, fundraising cruises give the most flexibility. There's no need to abandon your favorite events. It's easy to incorporate a silent auction, golf tournament or other activity into your cruise. Your personal Account Manager will handle all the details.
Relax! Reap the Benefits Without Wearing Yourself Out
Fundraising cruises can be a tremendous amount of work to plan, coordinate and implement. That is… unless you have a talented staff at your disposal. That's what makes Cruise Vacation Center different than other travel agencies.
Your fundraising cruise is completely customized to meet your desires and those of your donors. From cabin selection to excursion reservations to awards night banquets and more, we'll take care of all the planning so you can relax and enjoy the cruise.
Once onboard, your Cruise Vacation Center Account Manager will assist with implementing every aspect of the fundraiser.
We Can Customize and Arrange:
- bon voyage packages
- private receptions
- special events
- air and ground transportation
- amenity packages
- golf outings
- conference rooms and equipment
- tours and shore excursions
- and more!
You'll even receive marketing tools and promotional materials. Non-profits receive fundraising brochures, postcards, flyers and more to help generate greater interest and ultimately more proceeds.
Your Own, Personal Account Manager
Parties of all fundraising cruises are provided with an experienced, professional Account Manager - at no additional cost - to serve as your liaison with the cruise line and to:
- develop plans and timelines
- monitor budgets, provide daily accounting aboard ship and financial reconciliation at program's end
- create and manage a database of participants
- coordinate awards, meetings, special events, port activities and VIP requests
- create registration forms, invitations and other forms of communication
- provide assistive cruise staff aboard ship and schedule their duties
- implement programs aboard ship in conjunction with you and your team and
- anticipate needs and follow up on details
Ask for details about:
- tuxedo rentals
- meeting accommodations (no cost)
- pier décor
- children's programs (no cost)
- and more!
We'll also gladly arrange for customized promotional items (at an added cost) including:
- document holders
- gift baskets
- floral arrangements and
A Fully Equipped Conference Center at Sea
From awards dinners to annual meetings to multimedia presentations, Cruise Vacation Center can arrange for a wide range of meeting accommodations aboard ship.
Theatre-style seating, classrooms, boardrooms and more can be reserved during fundraising cruises.
Need other unique fundraising ideas? Host a talent show in one of the ship's spacious lounges. Hold a silent auction - complete with multimedia functions and staging - in the ship's showroom. Practically anything you need can be arranged.
You'll have full access to a host of equipment including:
- Internet access
- microphones and sound equipment
- overhead projectors
- TVs, VCRs or DVDs
- and more!
Choose Your Cruise Line
Cruise Vacation Center can book fundraising cruises on any of the major cruise
lines and any of the small boutique lines.
You'll set sail to fascinating ports of call. Choose from:
US Virgin IslandsAlaska
and so many others!
Get Started Today!
Call today (800.803.7245) for additional details on cruising for non-profits. Fundraising has never been easier or more fun! When you call, you'll receive additional information specific to your organization and event.
We'll immediately arrange for you to speak with an Account Manager who can provide exact costs. S/he will also provide other information vital to making your fundraising cruise a smashing success! Call us now at
Return to Home